Repairer is a set of tools that will be very useful in case you need to do any emergency maintenance in the field, before or after a flight. It contains a set of tools and spare parts you might need for minor repairs that could prevent you from flying.
The set contains:
- Multifunctional tool
- SKYTEX repair patches for the repair of smaller tears on the panels – two colours and two sizes are available in the set
- SKYTEX repair material of A4 size
- line for brake line replacement
- line for upper gallery line replacement
- line for the replacement of the main A, B, C or D lines
- replacement main riser buckle
- universal use buckle
- small speed hood
- plastic insert for the main riser buckle
The length of the lines are not sized for immediate use. They are provided with a loop on one side that should help to fix the lines together with the other gallery lines.
Be very careful and always double check the total line length – you should easily compare and adapt an emergency replacement line according to the length of the corresponding undamaged line on the other side of the glider. It is highly recommended that you inflate the glider before your flight and carefully check the canopy for any deformations.
It is also highly recommended to have the glider checked by an authorised person or manufacturer after DIY repairs as soon as is practical.