STREAMLINE GLX is a distinctive flying suit designed primarily for paragliding pilots.
Breathable SWAN material is combined with high tech Kevlar patches.
- three main zippers
- gloves incorporated in to the sleeve – stretchy micro fleece
- several pockets within an easy reach with the safety loops to fix the camera
- built in hood in the collar – stretchy Polar-Tec micro fleece
- variometer fixing straps
- elastic rubber bands to fix the legs
- basic size range with G modifications available on demand – GS, GM, GL, GXL, GXXL (the G – enlarged size – is produced for customised orders – we do not stock these sizes)
It is strongly recommended that you consult the size table to choose the correct size.
Cloth: Tessitura – SWAN
Type of cloth: TACTEL
Weight: 200 gramms per square metre
Permeability: 1000 g per square metre / 24 hours
Watter resistance: 1500 mm water column
Colour stability: (EN ISO 13934–1 in 30°C): factor 4–5
Wear resistance: 300 cycles
2nd Cloth: Titanic KEVLAR
Weight: 190 gramms per square metre
Gloves: Stretch microfleece
Hood: Thermo control Tecnopile Microfleece